Me and my twin Eric

 


Several years ago my brother got his MS degree. I already had mine. Wow, this was back in what 2006/08 ?? Being a twin has been so much fun. We have grown up together and have shared so many memories. Birthdays, Christmas, getting driver's licenses, high school graduation, college graduation at Valdosta State, pledging Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity together and so much more.

In the recent past, we have disagreed about things but Eric always gave good advice even when I didn't want to listen.

Yes, I want this blog to be about my art but I also want to share what's going on in my life. Our lives are a canvas that we paint on. It should be cherished because every day that we are alive is a gift.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Derrick W. Jackson Art Portfolio

Fist Magazine coming in April 2022