Two Types of Mindsets - Fixed Mindset and Growth Mindset

 I'm attending The Los Angeles Film school and I am currently taking my second course, Behavioral Science. I'm getting my BS Degree in Writing for Film and TV. Today's Live Class Discussion was very good so much so that I thought I'd make this a post to my blog.

Today we talked about Mindsets and the two types. First, a mindset is an individual's way of thinking. There are two types of mindset sets: fixed and growth. People that have a fixed mindset believe that their abilities are limited to what they are born with. People that have a growth mindset believe that their talents and abilities are unknown and there are endless possibilities to grow their talent.

There have been times when I would get frustrated with my art and think that I am not going to get any better no matter how much I practice. That's a fixed mindset.  I now believe that my talent art and writing is unlimited and I can practice and work at it to get better.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fist Magazine coming in April 2022