Journaling the Tasks and hours I spend working at my publishing business



I have work very hard for other people.  For DIA, Voicecom, Food Lion, The Papermill to name a few.  I don't feel like I am working hard enough for myself so I decided to track the work I do and the number of hours I spend.  Starting Friday, October 11, 2019, I want an 8 hour work day everyday except Sunday.

Tasks for Thursday, October 10, 2019

1. 1 hour - (finished 8:04pm) Reread my book The Praetorian and the 3 chapters that I had written.  Did some editing

2. 1 hour - Prepared for Duncan Donuts interview which will be on Friday, October 11, 2019.  Possible Questions 1. What can you do for Dunkins? 2. Do you have reliable transportation?
3. Tell me about yourself? 4. You did not stay long at McDonald's or Domino's Why?
5. Why do you want this job? 6. Why do you want this job? 7. Do uou have any questions? 8. List your strengths and witnesses?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fist Magazine coming in April 2022