Welcome to The Sketchbook by Derrick W. Jackson




I'm glad that you took the time to read my blog.  The Sketchbook, features my artwork and writings.  I started drawing at a young age although I ended up being a computer programmer.  Now I am back to doing my art since 2005.  I want to share it with you all.  I solicit your comments and feedback good or bad.  Enjoy. Note the above picture was used for the cover of The 1Xtra Sketchbook, a book of pictures of all the radio personalities at the superhot, UK, radio station, 1Xtra.
Also view The 1Xtra Coloring Book.

GET THE DERRICK W. JACKSON ART PORTFOLIO 2019.



Quantum: A Thriller (Captain Chase Book 1)

Comments

  1. Hello,my name is Samuel L. Jackson...my brother (R.I.P.),name is Derrick P. Jackson....glad to see my brothers name is living on in spirit...keep up the good works💪🏿

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Samuel. Thanks for posting. You are my first comment on this new site. Yes I've found that there are a lot of Derrick Jackson's. That is one reason I at times used different pen names. Yes condolences to your brother. I actually never looked at that way but yes if people that knew your brother but see me hopefully they will be comforted. Again thanks so much for the post. Let me know how you like the site.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fist Magazine coming in April 2022